Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Arms warrior.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragecake

[Declined]Arms warrior. Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Arms warrior.   [Declined]Arms warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:37 am

About You
Name: adam
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: yes this is no problem
Can you raid more if needed?: yes offcourse

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: ragecake
Class: warrior
Race: orc
/played: 40 days (on current char have had 3 warriors in total)

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Alchemy 450
Profession 2: Herbalism 450
First Aid: 450

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)

Why that spec & glyphs?: Arms spec, 54/17/0 glyphs: Mortal strike,rending,execution

i chose these talents and glyphs because after playing for a long time and testing diffrent talents out etc and asking other people i find with this combination i am able to do the most amount of damage per second.

Gear: currently not on armory as ive recintly transfered will edit soon as its on there.

Experience

TBC: Cleared SSC,TK,MH,BT,Sunwell.

achievements: Twilight Vanquisher,Undying complete.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.

wow is the first game i ever started playing so no other games played at high level.

Previous Guilds?: <windwalkers> <Insert Coin> <Emminence>

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: dont properly know anyone but have spoken to a few members.
Why do you want to join us?: you guys seem to be very experianced and skilled players that are eager to progress which is exactly what im looking for also you realise that skill is the most important thing a player can have.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: a very intelligent and switched on player that never makes stupid mistakes, always ready for the next encounter. always make sure i know the boss tactics before hand, and a decent amount of dps (when my gear gets a little better Surprised) also i am very dedicated i am looking for a permanent guild. if i got in i would have no plans on joining another guild anytime soon.

Other

Computer specification: duel core amd 1900x pro radeon grraphics card. (can run wow pretty decently)
Internet Connection: 8MB.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? nope everything is fine.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? yes i read alot of theory craft.
How do you keep yourself up to date? i go on a number of websites such as elitistjerks.com

Do you speak on ventrilo?: yes im quite social
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: yes if required.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: yes offcourse.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: yes if its for progress i really dont mind.

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img177/3880/86051348.jpg

Do you use any macros?: yes i have a number of macros for pvp and pve, such as stance macro, pummel macro, intercept macro, mortal strike macro, etc.

Why and when (explain): macros are an easy way to make your char do a number of things at once and with ease, such as if your in a boss fight that heals it self and you need to interupt it i use my pummel macro.

Anything you want to add?: as ive mentioned to tess my gear is not brilliant but i have alot of raid experiance with with warriors this being my 3rd, im a mature person and if given the chance to prove myself i can ensure you i wont be a dissopointment.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Arms warrior.   [Declined]Arms warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 am

Experience and shit looks fine

alchemy is 'ok' herbalism is not.... JC/BS is the king and queen for warriors...since u got the big option of choosing what stat you need to improve and then socket for it, for example 2 arp jc gems, 1 expertise instead of BLABLA ap on bracers and shit, same with alchemi you cant really choose your stat , but it gives an standard buff witch is oki

reroll either jc/bs from your herbalism.. pug some gear for a week or two, depending on your rolls... show some dedication towards trial spot and ill give you one.

Hope you got some gold stacked, u will need it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Arms warrior.   [Declined]Arms warrior. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:08 pm

to much pressure ^^ gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Arms warrior.   [Declined]Arms warrior. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Arms warrior.
Page 1 of 1