Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Withdrawn] Drugmind - Holy Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drugmind

[Withdrawn] Drugmind - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Withdrawn] Drugmind - Holy Priest   [Withdrawn] Drugmind - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:44 pm

(Keep in mind that Trials are expected to show up and have solid 100% Attendancy, if you know you cant keep that attendancy the first 1-2 weeks please do say so AND -why- in this application

About You
Name: Jonatan
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes I can raid from 19.00-23.30.
Can you raid more if needed?: I will always stay untill we have finished our goal.

Realm: Stormscale (EU).
Charactername: Drugmind
Class: Priest
Race: Undead, Male
/played: Total: 20 days. Level 80: 12 days.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Well to make a long story short: back before ulduar patch i had this priest + 3 other level 80s. This was an alt while my other chars was my mainly chars. I didnt level proffesions up on this since i wasnt excepting to return to wow after i had a 4 month break when ulduar patch came. (i sold my other chars). So now this is my main and i got 100 ENCH/100 JC. Not much but i can always level it up if its a requirement.
Profession 2:
First Aid: 450.

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/) http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#d0OhzgcSb9rm,-HOqRO,10747

Why that spec & glyphs?: I chose this spec cos i like playing as an healer. All my other characters has always been DPS and its funny to be assisting as an healer and attend in raids at a whole diffrent way. I chose Guardian Spirit glyph, cos then Guardian Spirit is useable every min which is a amazing bonus to my healing. Circle of Healing and Flash Heal is just normal logic, for sparing mana and healing more. The minor glyphs i chose since they are the only usefull glyphs.

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Drugmind

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk) I didnt play in vanilla. TBC: kara, ZA, TK, SSC, BT, MH cleared. SP up to M'uru. WotLK: naxx10/25, OS(3D)10/25, EOE10/25 cleared. Ulduar10: Up to Vezax (including 3-4 HMs). Ulduar25: Up to Mimiron(including 2-3 HMs). TOC10/25 5/5. TOGC10 5/5 (tribute to skill). TOGC25 3/5.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)I dont got any on this character, but i have The Undying, Obsidian Slayer(1st on realm for OS) and Twllight Vanquisher on my old main character.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell. Not really, i played Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne a bit (mainly DotA) Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction ( had a full acc with 90-95 chars), Counter-Strike:Source. (im admin on a server).

Previous Guilds?: In TBC: nam, apex, Insert Coin, Sublime. WotLK: apex, nam, Insert Coin, Kreml High, Absolutions, Ultima, Paradigm, Legacy.

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Not really. Talked to Tessla a few times tho.
Why do you want to join us?: Well i saw youre pretty progressing, and i hoped that you would be just as nice in social.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: You can except social, serious, open minded, experienced, progressing and always nice raid mate.

Other

Computer specification: 4 GB DDR3-1333MHz RAM. 1000GB harddisk S-ATAII 3Gb/s Fluid. nVidia GeForce GT220 1GB PCI-E grafkkort.
Internet Connection: 6 MBit connection.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No, i disconnect very rarely and few times.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Not much, i have read a few pages but was just in the start when i dinged 80, to learn about priests and thats a while ago.
How do you keep yourself up to date? I use wowwiki, tankspot and mmo-champion is usefull aswell.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Sure I can always speak on ventrilo if thats needed to assist the guild.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Well just atm my mic is broken but yes i am.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Of course I will always bring flasks for every raid to assist my stats and increase my healing. Smile
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Its very rarely if I whine, and I could never think of whining in a guild run.

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)

Do you use any macros?: No i dont use any macros, but switch between PvE(holy) and PvP(disc) gear.
Why and when (explain):

Anything you want to add?: Well i am healthy going to school atm, i dont got any work and im doing lots of sports. I play counter-strike, and Warcraft 3 aswell. You can always get in contact with me at; jonatan.dam@hotmail.com

[P.S. The more well written and thorough your application is, the higher chance you have to get in, so please spend those extra 5 minutes to check your application for spelling or obvious mistakes.]
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

[Withdrawn] Drugmind - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Drugmind - Holy Priest   [Withdrawn] Drugmind - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:11 am

Withdrawn, GL
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com

[Withdrawn] Drugmind - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1