Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dooxy

[Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest. Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest.   [Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:03 am

About You
Name: Markus Jonsson
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes i can
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes i can

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Dooxy
Class: Priest
Race: Undead famele
/played: 214 days

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Enchanting 450
Profession 2: Tailoring 441
First Aid: 450

Specc & Glyphs: Guardian Spirit, Renew and Flash heal. spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Dooxy&group=1

Why that spec & glyphs?: Well my spec gives me alot of stuff that i want as a heaelr haste, more healing, boost like body and soul nice to give some one speed to get awey from some thing that they are not suppose to stand in. Glyphs you sey? well its easy Gs Glyph for healing boost and ofc its a life saver. The Renew glyph i use to reinforce a spell that all redy is buffed with kick ass talents and ofc more healing. The Flash heal glyph obvious one its a well use spell why dont save mana on it?.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=dooxy&searchType=all

Experience: I started of vanilla as a rogue (name: Sidefreak) i did the basics on him MC, Bwl, Zg, Kazak, Aq 20 and 1 boss Aq 40 and Ony. When blizzard launched Tbc i started to play on my Priest. i started out in Kz and after that Gruuls, magy, Ssc never did Tk. And completed it with Bt, Mh and then Swp 2 bosses.
Oh! all most forgot Za, got the mount mohaha. And now in Wotlk i have done Naxx 10/25, Shart 10/25 (10+3 on dk) (25+3), Eye 10/25, VoA 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 most Hm 10 and some 25 on my Dk (Dooxi human). Toc 10/25 puged it on my priest but farmed it on my Dk, Never done Ony.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements: Hand of A'dal and Twilight Vanquisher. On my Dk i got Of the Nightfall.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell. Wc3(Dota), D3 and LoD well and same fps games

Previous Guilds?: I started all my chars on Nordrassil played in a guild named Postmortem after that i moved to Quel Thalas played in a Swedish guild Bullklubben for a long time. But it ended right befor the ToC patch do to ppl slacking and the guild more les did die out so i did take a break from raiding. And now im back but on Stormscale a friend to told me to move over and do a bit pvp with there pvp guild (We trinket on chine of ice). But now my mate is on a new surver geting rank one so i whan do my thing and that is raiding.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: nope =/
Why do you want to join us?: I whan bether my self as a raider and you guys can help me do that. And i want to see new content and i know you guys can deliver that. and make same new friends is nice as well,
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: A fast learner that can put two and two together. And most important a player tha got the skill and experience for raiding
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!: Well im not a dick, thats in it for the loot. Im there for raiding and to see new things. to get that feeling of holy shit me and the guys fucking did this impossible boss together. And with a attitude like that you see that im not same one that going to cry after one wipe.

Other

Computer specification: 2.2 Ghz Duel core, 4 Gbit ram 1024 mbit Radeon HD grafikcard
Internet Connection: 100/100 BB
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No i dont.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes i do.
How do you keep yourself up to date? Testing on the ptr and use of diffrent forums like mmo, elitist jerks for exampel.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Ofc i use it and no i will never whine its part of progress.
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes i do.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes and i hope i get to.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Ofc i will.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: I dont mind wipes... thats what makes a player stronger.

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img7/4498/dooxy.jpg It's simpel i use Dbm, Omen, recount, quartz and thats about it.

Do you use any macros?: No not relly
Why and when (explain):

Anything you want to add?: Yes there is, i know you guys sey its a bether chance of you geting in if you spend alot of time on your app, And i have done so but i got a handicap they call it Dyslexia and that makes this hard for me to write even the basic words and grammar. but i whant to convince you guys that i understand english relly well so its not going to be a problem. So what do i whan sey with all this? words like want easyly spell whant for me. So dont see that as slacking on my app please.
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest.   [Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:11 pm

<--- also suffers from dyslexia, so don't worry about it Razz

Anyway, we'll review your app when we get around to it. Good luck with it ^^
Back to top Go down
Dooxy

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest.   [Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:21 pm

thank you sure i understand patch and all alot to do atm for you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest.   [Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Sorry mate, but going to have to decline you. Our healing team is quite solid and do not think we could fit you in.

GL in your search for a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest.   [Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Dooxy Holy Priest.
Page 1 of 1