Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Belgaraa, Holy Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belgara

[Declined]Belgaraa, Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Belgaraa, Holy Priest   [Declined]Belgaraa, Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:11 pm

(Keep in mind that Trials are expected to show up and have solid 100% Attendancy, if you know you cant keep that attendancy the first 1-2 weeks please do say so AND -why- in this application

About You
Name: Christian
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes if needed during progress

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Belgara
Class: Priest(Holy/Currently DiscPvP offspecc
Race: Undead
/played: 53 days on this priest and 136 days with my Pre Wotlk priest

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Tailoring(Mooncloth) 450 Both robes and bracers from totc
Profession 2: Alchemy(Elixir) 450
First Aid: 425(been slacking, can fix if you want)

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)
Specc: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#9bA9UEUsSnQf1,,10676
Glyphs: FH,PoH,CoH
Why that spec & glyphs?:
Not much to discuss in the disc tree, could perhaps drop one point from the holy tree to get Inner Focus. The reason for 2 Points in Surge of light is that I want an almost guaranteed instant flash after using PoH and CoH after each other. I think Serendipity is a very nice healing when used for raid healing since you can work it to 3 stacks before the timed aoe's. Empowered Renew could be arguable but I would say it is mandatory if you don't want to drop renew completely and I want the possibility to use it when suitable. Test of Faith I use since it gives a nice boots to healing when a target really need it. I use Empowered Healing instead of Blessed Resilience since I occasionally actually use GH and BR won't solely improve FH more then EH. One could argue that I should move 5 points to Spell Warding from Divine fury for hardmodes with lots of raiddmg.

Only glyph that I dont have that is useful is really the Guardian Spirit in my op but I rarely find myself using it more then once/fight anyway.

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Belgaraa

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)
I have always played a Priest and started playing late and only manage to clear Onyx, ZG, AQ10, MC and first boss in BWL before TBC in a horde guild called Do it Ninjastyle@Boulderfist
In TBC I joined a guild called Aftermath@Boulderfist. We cleared Kara,Gruul,Magtheridon and all except Vashj and Kael before the GM decided to quit after the RL(who mostly ran the guild by himself) migrated. I had been promoted to Priest CL by then and I stepped up to GM to save the guild. We had some rough times but managed to keep on playing and Merged with a guild called FFS during late summer. I continued as GM of the new guild called No Remorse@Boulderfist and we cleared SSC, TK, MH, BT and got Kalecgos down in SW. Then our drama queen OT decided to start a lot of drama and some core members left. We went back to MH,BT clearing and geared up new members and got Kalecgos down again but there where always old members leaving and new joining so we got pretty stuck gearing up new members. Finally our MT decided to leave for RL and the others officer left me alone. I kept trying to run the guild almost by myself for some month but I got fed up and lost too much of my RL. I split the gbank among all members and left to play with some RL friends at Stormscale and for the first time I raided seriously as Shadow. We cleared BT and SSC and then blizzard told Wotlk was coming out really soon. My friends from Stormscale wanted to try something different with the new expansion and since alliance racials seemed overpowered to the hordes ones we rerolled alliance here at Talnivarr and started the guild Better Than You which progress you can see in my listed achievements. We recently ended up with only me and Confusion left in the officer team and without more help neither of us could afford the time to run the guild by ourselves so the guild went social and most we migrated back here and started XiSM again as a social guild.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
Glory of the Raider (10 player) Completed
Glory of the Raider (25 player) Missing - You don't have an eternity, The immortal and Denyin' the Scion (Since we kept failing Immortal I/we didn't bother about the other 2)
Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 player) Completed the following:
Orbit-uary(10 player)
Stokin' the Furnace (10 player)
Heartbreaker (10 player)
I Choose You, Steelbreaker (10 player)
Disarmed (10 player)
Crazy Cat Lady (10 player)
I Could Say That This Cache Was Rare (10 player)
Lose Your Illusion (10 player)
Knock, Knock, Knock on Wood (10 player)
Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25 player) Only completed the following:
Orbit-uary (25 player)
Heartbreaker (25 player)
Disarmed (25 player)
Call of the Grand Crusade (10 player) 4/5

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Was stuck in counter-strike back in the days and also played a lot of Anarchy-Online

Previous Guilds?:
See Experience section
About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Confusion, Motown
Why do you want to join us?: You joined my Ulduar Pug and seemed to be nice group of ppl that know how to play Smile
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:
A very dedicated and friendly player who like to speak and have fun.

Other

Computer specification: Core 2 CPU @ 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, GeForce 8800GTX
Internet Connection: 10/10Mbit
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Very rarely

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes
How do you keep yourself up to date? reading EJ forums and some discussion on Blizz forums, trying to elaborate a lot myself to find what is working in every fight and always try to improve

Do you speak on ventrilo?:
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Sure np
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Ofc
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: I miss wiping Smile

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot110509203153.jpg/
Do you use any macros?:
Why and when (explain):
Some targeting ones and the "mouse over" macros that are built in my Healbot addon. All to help out during raids to perform better.

Anything you want to add?:
It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice Smile

[P.S. The more well written and thorough your application is, the higher chance you have to get in, so please spend those extra 5 minutes to check your application for spelling or obvious mistakes.]
Back to top Go down
Tessla

[Declined]Belgaraa, Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Belgaraa, Holy Priest   [Declined]Belgaraa, Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:26 am

sorry dont have a spot for you
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Belgaraa, Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1