Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]Popzical - Shadow Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Popa

[Declined]Popzical - Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Popzical - Shadow Priest   [Declined]Popzical - Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:11 pm

About You
Name: Andreas ''andy'' Persson
What days of the week can you raid on?: I can raid everyday in the week so thats really no problems.
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes, thats absolutely no problems, im working from 07.00 - 18.00 everyday.
Can you raid more if needed?: Sure.

About Char
Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Popzical
Class: Priest
Race: Troll(female)
/played: 81Days and 5hours and on level 80 46days and 8hours.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: [Enchanting] -> Why I got this is because of the ring +23 spellpower.
Profession 2: [Jewelcrafting] -> Why I got this is because of the boosting sockets that gives me +39 spellpower.

First Aid: 89/150 lol.
Cooking: 58/150 lol.
Fishing: 225/225

Spec
Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#Q_UA4ONGx03g,yJwR-O,10596

Why that spec & glyphs?:

Spec:
Before Ulduar/TotC there's not really many options when it comes to talents, but nowadays you will want to adapt and tune your specs to different encounters. In some fights you might want threat reduction, while in others Improved Vampiric Embrace comes in handy.
And im using this spec just becuase this is how I really max my dps.

Glyphs:
Why im using this glyphs is just because I need them to max my dps, my rotation looks like this:
Vampiric Touch >> Mindblast >> Devouring Plague >> Mindflay x2 >> Shadow:Word Pain >> Mindflay spam until I refresh my dots and keep spamming Mindblast on every cooldown.
When im spamming my mindflay I do 10% more damage just because of the Shadow Word:Pain glyph and my Mindflay glyph is just good because I can spread out more and still reach the boss with my mindflay spell.

Gear (Link to profile/armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Popzical (Mainspec)

Damage gear: My damage gear is coming from Ulduar25/TotC25 and some random like my back is coming from Naxx25. And ive got the BiS wand from TotC10 Heroic mode as well. Well at the moment I got the best enchant you can have ingame.
Healing gear: Just random conquer gear from Ulduar25 and other gear is coming from Totc5 Heroic etc.
Tanking gear:

Experience

Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came (mention pre-WOTLK as well). (Mention them as: vanilla wow, TBC, WotLk)
Well, everything started on the server realm called Vek'nilash. (I started in the TBC) When i finally released the level 70 and started to go Karazhan with pugs then I started to do Gruul's Lair and Maggy. I got pretty good gear and I joined a guild called ''<Epic Fabriken>'' and we went TK/SSC. We cleared it and we started to recruit serious members to join us for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple. We got 4/5 down in Mount Hyjal (We had our wipes on Archimonde) Then we went Black Temple becuase we did not managed to get Archimonde down (pre-patch/nerf). We went into the Black Temple and we got 7/9 bosses down but when the patch/nerf released we cleared MH and BT and we went to the Sunwell, we actually only got 2 bosses down in there before the WotLK released.
WotLK came out and we decided to ding 80 as fast as possible, we did and unfortunately we did disbanded and i joined a swedish guild called ''<fairyfish>''
We went Naxx25/Maly25/OS25. When we were at the top3 on the server realm we got ''OS+3D down, The Dedicated Few etc.'' unfortunately we wiped on Kell'thuzad on ''The Immortal'' twice before the Ulduar released. (I only have 2achievments left to get the Black-Proto :/)
When Ulduar released we got all bosses down pretty fast, we cleared some hardmodes as well but we didnt managed to get Mimiron, Freya+3, General and Yogg+1 down.
I was one of the best geared shadowpriest on that realm, but i decided to change server because when the TotC released everyone in the guild slacked so i couldnt be arsed to stay.
So i miggrated to Stormscale and i joined a guild called ''<Chaos Order>'' and we cleared TotC25 easy-mode. And we had our progress on heroic mode but unfortunately i left the guild because i didnt like their raiding times.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
Well ive got the achievments ''Twilight Vanquisher, of the Nightfall, Dedicated Few, A Poke in the Eye etc)

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Call of Duty2 =)

Previous guilds
Guildname: <Chaos Order>
Why did you leave?: I left because of their raiding times.

Guildname: <fairyfish> (On Vek'nilash)
Why did you leave?: just because everyone slacked when TotC25 released, so i miggrated stormscale.

About <Last Effort>
What do you know about us?: I did a test raid with you in totc10 heroic mode so i know that you are well good geared and you are very nice as people as well.

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Razya bounce

Why do you want to join us?: Just because i really want to start progress serious again and i know this guild is the right for me that been top and just keep aiming high in progress.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Well im allways prepared when its raiding time:
Allways got Flasks, Pots, Money to repair/new enchants/new sockets and ofc buff regeants.
Im allways online and ill be there as a helpfull person as well boosting, helping with heroics etc.

Other
Computer specification: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 gts, 3GB RAM, +4600 Core Processor
Internet Connection: Telia 24/mb.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No absolutley not. Ive got about 50ms in raid and about 90+ fps.

Knowledge and theorycraft:
Do you read theory about your class? Yes ofc, on wowhead, mmo-champion and on shadowpriest.com
How do you keep yourself up to date? Mmo-champion.com, wowhead.com, shadowpriest.com and wowikki.com
Which sites and forums do you visit: Mmo-champion.com, wowhead.com, shadowpriest.com and wowikki.com

Do you have Ventrilo Mix?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes, well if its only important in raids etc.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes why not =)
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Allways!
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Oh yes, thats what i like to do when its progress=)

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img62/9089/wowscrnshot092309214546.jpg

Do you use any macros?:
Why and when (explain):
I use:

#showtooltip Mind Flay
/cast [nochanneling:Mind Flay] Mind Flay

Just because i wont spam mindflay like refresh it after one tick, then im loosing dps. So i need to wait my three ticks so i can keep spamming that after so i keep maxing my dps.

#showtooltip Shadowfiend
/cast Shadowfiend
/cast [pet, nomodifier] Shadowcrawl

Just because my Shadowfiend will do more damage so i win some dps when im popping it as well.

[Anything you want to add?:]
I hope i can get a trial and you can contact me ingame /w Popzical or add me on msn; aandypersson@hotmail.com.

Thanks alot, kisses and hugs from Pop! I love you
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

[Declined]Popzical - Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Popzical - Shadow Priest   [Declined]Popzical - Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 am

We feel you wouldn't fit into our guild.

GL with your search for a new guild.

Declined.
Back to top Go down

[Declined]Popzical - Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1