Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined]apply // hitbritt // DK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hitbritt

[Declined]apply // hitbritt // DK Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]apply // hitbritt // DK   [Declined]apply // hitbritt // DK I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:08 am

Name: filip
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: yes
Can you raid more if needed?: Yeah, can raid at almost everyone time and late raids are no problem

Realm: stormscale
Charactername: hitbritt
Class: Death knight
Race: orc
/played: 53 days / 2 h

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: engeneering
Profession 2: alchemy
First Aid: yes

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#_CJEBpwiqXN2iZ,dIOeO3,10747/)

Why that spec & glyphs?: i choose the specc from what i think is good for me and rest of the raid with like buffs and stuff

Gear: (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Hitbritt&gn=Paradigm) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)

Experience vanilla: didnt play max level // TBC: karazhan,ssc,hyjal,za, BT
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
have twilight vanquisher
You played other games on high level? add them aswell.

Previous Guilds?: paradigm, inclino (disband) many other´s but on different realms, best guild on turalyon at TBC

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Kinda know Razya but don´t think she can really vouce me / and im really good friend with Dynasi
Why do you want to join us?: Because i think it´s a good guild and i raided ulduar with razya, treckie and tesslá and i thought they were nice and experienced
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: i can allways be in raids when im needed and can gear fast if i get the opportunity, because in my guild that im playing in at the moment have a kinda bad member --> trial --> alt

Other

Computer specification: got reallt good PC, like geforce 9800gtx+ grapich card (bought it when it was new) and other new uppdated parts so no problem with PC
Internet Connection: around 60 - 80 Mbit/sec
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? yes
How do you keep yourself up to date? yes

Do you speak on ventrilo?: yes i can
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: yes if the officers wants that i can talk about it on vent
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: allways
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Yes, thats no problem

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/) the site isn´t working at the moment but i can send you a picture later, ok ?

Do you use any macros?: yes
Why and when (explain): when i use a buff called Hysteria on a raid member i use it

Anything you want to add?: have alts and they are well geared // i have 130 emblems of triumph so i can buy t9 peices if i get trophy and i will imporve my dps alot if i can get a new weapon, atm i got +agi weapon
Back to top Go down
Tessla

[Declined]apply // hitbritt // DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined]apply // hitbritt // DK   [Declined]apply // hitbritt // DK I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 am

no dk spots atm
Back to top Go down

[Declined]apply // hitbritt // DK
Page 1 of 1