Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Karrb - Fury Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karrb

[Accepted]Karrb - Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Karrb - Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Karrb - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:42 pm

About You
Name: Michal
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes
Can you raid more if needed?: To a reasonable level

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Karrb
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc
/played: 208 days

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Jewelcrafting 450
Profession 2: Blacksmithing 450
First Aid: 450

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Karrb

Why that spec & glyphs?:
Though it’s not as fun as arms dps spec, fury still remains best dmg wise due to better scaling with gear progression, especially on fights with several adds. Because of that I’m using cleaving glyph along with 3/3 in imp cleave. Beside that there is no room for much variety.

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Karrb

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

In vanilla wow I cleared everything except few last bosses of Naxxramas, in TBC only managed to reach Brutallus before patch and nerfs, cleared the nerfed Sunwell some time later . That was on my priest – Isengrim on Ahn’Qiraj server. In WotlK as a dps warrior I’ve done few Ulduar 10/25 hard modes and 4/5 in ToGC 10.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
Twilight Vanquisher, of the Nightfall and The Immortal are only PvE titles I have, though I never really raided with obtaining a title or drake as a goal.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
I haven’t played any other online games on a worth mentioning level

Previous Guilds?:
On Ahn’qiraj alliance server, where I raided as a healing priest in Night of the Decepticon which transformed into Essential Accenture. That was in Classic WoW and TBC. Guild disbanded at the end of TBC and in Wotlk I lvled up my 70 warrior as a new main character, I joined Requiem a guild that was on the realm since beginning. Did quite a bit of ToC 25 raiding with them before I got bored of playing alliance on quite inactive server.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:

As I'm new to Stormscale server i don’t know anyone beside few friends that I transfered here with.

Why do you want to join us?:
I want to be a part of a well organized guild, with mentally stable people who, like me, enjoy beating complex encounters and exploring new content.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:
You would gain a very dedicated and experienced player, who has the ambition to always perform at top level. I’m a calm person that always listen carefully, and shows up prepared.

Other

Computer specification:
Internet Connection:
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?

My pc is enough for handling 25 man raids, and my wired connection is very stable.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class?
How do you keep yourself up to date?

I do read quite a lot about my and other classes. I’m a long time reader of Mmo-champion, EllitistJerks and ArenaJunkies.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes I do
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Shouldn’t be a problem.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:
As I have a long raiding experience I’m more then used to it. Can’t imagine being unprepared.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?:
I wiped a lot so it’s very common for me, you can’t do end game content without a lot of patience Wink

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img137/8610/wowscrnshot111409202119.jpg
Standard UI which I value a lot as a PvPer, nothing fancy.

Do you use any macros?:
Why and when (explain): In Pve only the weapon/shield and Deathwish combined with Blood Fury, in PvP – focus charge/intercept, intervenes, cancelaura bladestrom for overpowers, cancel aura enraged regen for berserker rage, sword n board with bash

Anything you want to add?:
Thanks for spending time on reading my application
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karrb - Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Karrb - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Application looking good, abit under expertise cap... specc is abit off neither 5/5 demo or PC but we'll change that

change your chest enchant for +10 stats

C U ingame
Back to top Go down
Karrb

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karrb - Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Karrb - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Yea, i have a crimson star to cap expertise, though when i look at boss fight reports I almost never see dodged attacks, so most of the time I run with a little under the cap. Changing spec and enchant isnt a problem of course. Will contact in game, bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Karrb - Fury Warrior   [Accepted]Karrb - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Karrb - Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1