Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzimisce

[Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid] Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid]   [Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:48 am

About You
Name: Raj
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yes
Can you raid more if needed?: Yes

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Tzimisce
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
/played: Between both my Druids, around 400 days

Professions
Profession 1: Leatherworking
Profession 2: Engineering
First Aid: 450
Cooking: 450, Fish Feasts!

Specc & Glyphs: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid=5012203125331303213305301231000000000000000000000000000000205003012000000000000000000&glyph=112716030604&version=10894

Why that spec & glyphs?: The spec is designed to give optimal single target DPS and provide all possible raid buffs my class can provide as that spec. The Glyphs support this. The 2 points in Gale Winds still allow me to AoE at maximum capacity.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Tzimisce

OFFSPEC GEAR: Chardev doesn't let me register for some reason but, I am missing only 3 items BiS for Feral DPS, MRS, Twins staff and Cloak.

Resto gear is mostly ToC25 offpieces with 4/5 Conq Ulduar

Tank gear is very bric-a-brac, around 55k HP buffed with 45% dodge and 28k armor or so, mostly just bits and pieces though as I said.

Experience
Vanilla: I wasn't much of a raider in Vanilla - cleared MC / BWL / ZG, AQ20, up to Twins in AQ40 and only Razuvious in Naxx.

TBC: In TBC I was part of a several serious raiding guilds, clearing all content up 'til SWP on my various Druids (one Horde as Resto, one Alliance as Feral). Once SWP came out my current guild at the time (GRAMMERPOLICE), stopped raiding so I focused instead on my PvP career, netting rank 1 title in Season 4.

WotLK: At the start of WotLK I raided on my Alliance DK on Ravencrest but became disattisfied and opted back to my Horde Druid on Skullcrusher, with . We took every boss realm first but split up after weeks of farming Ulduar. I then went back to my DK joining Ad Infinitum on Stormscale Alliance and clearing Ulduar on all hardmodes except Yogg.

When ToC + faction change came out however I moved to Horde and started my own guild - . In the first week of us stepping in to ToGC25 we cleared 3/5 with only 1 wipe, and the week after that manged to hit the 4/5 mark. We decided the guild was too saturated and reformed under the name with only a select few players carrying on with ToGC25 at 4/5, however losing 3 tanks and various top DPSers to boredom / leaving the game eventually caused the guild to come to a halt, so here I am now.

PvE achievements: Over my various characters I have achieved a multitude of PvE achievement, as I mentioned earlier we got realm first Sarth / Naxx / OS, Immortal, Undying, realm first Ulduar non-HM though there was no title tied to this, Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10, missed only Yogg for Glory 25, Insanity on ToGC10 and 4/5 ToGC25.

Previous Guilds?: In WotLK when I started raiding in earnest: Oenis; The Path Beneath; Ad Infinitum; Marmite / GODMODE

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: I haven't had a chance to look at your roster in earnest but I have raided with Malold in both TBC and WotLK, although our friendship is somewhat cold as of late!

Why do you want to join us?: Having lead Marmite to 4/5 ToGC25, starting with over 1/2 the raid in PvP items, I grew tired of the responsibility it took to lead the guild. I come to you now because I wish to continue to raid but without all the hassle of having to do the organising!

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: I am never unprepared, and I know my class extensively as all 4 specs. I am a very flexible player and can offer to fill any spot possible providing my gear is up to date with the content.

Though I come to you as Balance, I must admit I have only played Moonkin for 1 week, it being my offspec until now. In the raids I did as Balance I was always around 6k DPS single target, estimating with perfect gear I can achieve 7500-8000.

My Feral DPS gear is almost fully BiS missing only 2-3 items.

Both my Feral tank and Resto sets are somewhat outdated though - adequate for Ulduar hard modes and ToGC10 but not ToGC25.

Computer specification: nVidia GeForce 9800 GTX graphics card, 2k RAM, duo-core 2800 GHZ processor

Internet Connection: 4mb, always between 20-80 ms, only ever had lag problems once in my 5 years of raiding and that was for one day only.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Naturally I try my best to keep up to date with any theorycrafting on my class, all specs. During my time as guild / raid leader I also made it a personal aim to share knowledge of every class and their specs with all my guild mates so we could adapt certain specs / classes better based on any needs within the content.

I read MMO-Champion every day in case there's any new information that would affect me, and am always checking EJ when any new content / gear / class changes occur.

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: I love PTR!
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Of course, I had to as a raid leader all the time!
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: More than comfortable
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: I sometimes even Flask in battlegrounds! But yes, I will have Flasks / Pots / Food buffs every raid
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: So long as we're making progress I have no qualms with wiping, you have to lose before you know how to win.

Link picture to UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/88152778.jpg/ I like my UI to be clear and clutter free so I can see my environment, especially when tanking.

Do you use any macros?: Naturally
The only macro I use as Balance is my Treant macro, with the '!' feature to enable sticky targetting, and a /petattack line so I can control who my Treants attack with ease for pin-point pet micro. Something I picked up raiding as an Unholy DK.
For my other specs I have macros for almost everything to improve my performance, comes with playing the class for so long!

I can fill any role, I enjoy competetive DPSing, I adore tanking and pride myself on my level of environmental awareness and my TPS, and I am simply a wizard at healing!
I
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid]   [Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:51 am

So you're basically applying as a DRUID? :p

And lovely to see I'm not the only nut to have 2 druids ^^

But, didn't you just recently start up your own guild on alliance?

You say you've only been playing balance for a week.. I'm assuming since your kitten gear is strongest that was your previous MS? And how do you know you won't get horribly bored of moonkin in say... a month? :p (I know I would Sad )
Back to top Go down
Tzimisce

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid]   [Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:48 am

Actually the guild was on Horde, I forgot to update my forum avatar after faction changing.

Yes, Cat DPS was my previous MS, I've actually been Feral for nigh on 5 years, near the start of WoW.

I've always enjoyed the hybrid role Druids had in Vanilla, and I've always wanted to master all aspects of the class.

While I haven't played a strict Moonkin before I did used to PvP a LOT as Dreamstate (34/0/27) back in TBC with Kalimist and Hydra, and I loved it, so it's not like I'm new to the concept of Moonkin itself, just my specific spec and the role I play in a raiding environment. Only problem I have with Moonkin is how ugly it looks ><
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid]   [Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:09 pm

stay tuned mate, answer in a few days Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid]   [Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Tzimisce - [Balance / Feral DPS / Feral tank / Resto Druid]
Page 1 of 1