Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Mauo - [Feral Tank]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mauox

[Accepted] Mauo - [Feral Tank] Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Mauo - [Feral Tank]   [Accepted] Mauo - [Feral Tank] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Name: Adam (addy)
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Y
Can you raid more if needed?: Y
Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Mauo
Class: Druid
Race: Gnome (Tauren ~~)
/played: 179 days (all chars 891 days)

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Leatherworking (everything)
Profession 2: Enchanting (everything)
First Aid: Max

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Mauo&group=1
Why that spec & glyphs?:
There are 2 aspects i can switch in tanking spec, either overall +4% dmg or +15% each 1min (will reduce my armoury, till next Tier).

Gear: (Link to armory)
http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Stormscale&name=mauo
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Mauo

Experience:
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

Vanilla (Naxx40 Cleared),
TBC (Sunwell Cleared World <50),
WotLK ( Server Second A Tribute to Insanity (10 player), ToCGC 25 Anub P3)

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
Undying, Twilight Vanquisher, Ulduar 10 (HMs), Ulduar 25 (HMs)

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Diablo II, Warcraft 3, DoTA , Starcraft , NwN(Neverwinter Nights), would say C-S 1.6 but not on really hight lev most likely with friends.

Previous Guilds?: (Ad Infinitum, GODMODE)

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?:
Malold/Tzimisce
Why do you want to join us?: Hardcore PVE guild, hoping for Server First Kills.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Proggress, Proggress, Proggress
Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!: Will quote "woodohunter : Im not a robot", im just a nerd. Finished studies as Graphic Designer, playing Wow since 5 years, ~18h/7day a week. Can play multiple classes, at it max potential, can do everything that is needed on progress fight.

Other
Computer specification: Can Say "Nassa Comp" Above 150 Fps in raid. (NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 x2, ASUS RAMPAGE EXTREME X48 CROSSFIRE FV, Procesor Intel i7-870 QC 2.93 GHz 8MB LGA1156 45nm, Patriot 6GB DDR3 1866 Viper II Triple XMP LLK CL7.
Internet Connection: 10/10 Mbs
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? Nope

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes, alot on Class Forums, Blogs, or Mmo.champ, same each time new patch comes.
How do you keep yourself up to date? Mmo.champion/Sk.gaming

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Yes, im there each time there is new content Wink
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Stupid question for Pve Hardcore Guild, OFC!
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Wiping doesnt bother me, unless someone does it on perpouse.

Link picture to UI: Not sharing my UI with any1 since 5 years sorry, personal issues. (Unique, if needed will link)

Do you use any macros?: Focus target taunt macros, and sequence of Maul tanking vs borring bosses.
Why and when (explain): Focus since its needed on some fights with adds, and Maul to go afk.

Anything you want to add?: I got 9 80s, all cappatable at End lev Pve/PvP, born to play Comp Games.
/ty for your time reading this post cheers from Mauo.
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mauo - [Feral Tank]   [Accepted] Mauo - [Feral Tank] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 am

You seriously have too much spare time Razz Which isn't a bad thing Very Happy

Anyway onwards to the app.

Enchants approved.
Gear is some sweet sweet stuff. Only thing I'm a bit puzzled with is the gem in your gloves (and to a lesser extent the one in your staff... socket bonus not really worth it Razz), but I'm assuming that's cause you pvp and use them there as well ofc :p

Bit curious why you have imp mangle rather than infected wounds. Would like to hear your thoughts on that. Though I'm assuming with T10 you'll put them into KotJ anyway.

As for no UI pic.. lemme guess... it's prolly as cluttered/weird as mine :p

Poke me IG tomorrow (though doing yogg 0, so might not be really responsive) or otherwise wednesday. Want to get a feel for you.

P.S. Slack achievement points! ^^
Back to top Go down
mauox

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mauo - [Feral Tank]   [Accepted] Mauo - [Feral Tank] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 am

Used to raid with Prot pala, as second tank he was providing same debuff for Bosses as infected Wounds, only reson i dont have it in that spec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mauo - [Feral Tank]   [Accepted] Mauo - [Feral Tank] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Mauo - [Feral Tank]
Page 1 of 1