Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nuikol

[Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid.   [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:58 pm

About You
Name:Howard
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yea
Can you raid more if needed?: Yea, Ofcourse I gotta keep my work attendence up aswell so it definetly depends on how late things get.

Realm:Stormscale
Charactername:Nuikol
Class:Druid
Race:Tauren
/played:57 days on this character, My Warrior has 226 days Played.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Jewelcrafting
Profession 2: Enchanting
First Aid: -

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/)
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#QBlPlZiXHfcMs,dbtH3O,10747

Why that spec & glyphs?:
This is my personal healing specc which I belive makes the most healing for my gear.
I made a choice to use both "rejuvination idol" Which makes rejuv cost 106 less mana, And then the glyph of Rejuvnation aswell.
I often save my Rebirth for a tank,(or any other..) Couse i got the glyph that makes the target live with 100% health.

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Nuikol
(Got kinda good tank gear aswell, Tried on Chardev but it didn't have most of my tanking items there wierd enough, Can show you ingame whenever)

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

Vanilla: aq20, aq40(3 bosses), MC fullclear, ZG fullclear, BWL fullclear,Onyxia 1/1,

TBC: kharazan fullclear,Sunwell 2 bosses, BT to mother shazra, Magtherdion.

WotLK: Fullclear naxx10/25, Fullclear toc 10/25, fullclear togc 10, Onyxia 10/25, Voa 10/25, OS2 drakes.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
Undying doesnt tell much, Don't think i got anything to say to enhance my possibilities here...

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Counter-strike, Played R60 lots.
Previous Guilds?: Recently Transferred so, none.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: None.

Why do you want to join us?: Seems like a fine guild that matches my needs, And as I can see currently need more players aswell Smile

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?:Now you already progressed everything but,

I can provide JC, Enchanting(soon 430 skill enough to get ring enchant hehe), I always bring flask and buffs, I bring a nice mood, I dont complain over wipes, If someone's having a hard time I never yell at them I rather try to help them to improve.

Other

Computer specification:Dualcore 9800, 1Gigabyte Graphic memory(Its nonamed, Bought from a friend who removed tags), 8gb ram.
Internet Connection:24mbit, But I get out 18 of it.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No one can have 100% uptime of internet, Didn't have any kicks or recent downtime in 3 months so, But you can never be sure enough.

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yea, Often.
How do you keep yourself up to date? I read different forums, I try to look up good people to see how their specced, how they gem, How to get the maximum ammount of healing out, What spell to use on what target etc.

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yea, Most likely.
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Ofcourse Smile
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?:Yea
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Haha, that's a part of the game Wink

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/2lvig5s.jpg
Do you use any macros?: To use all my specialabilities at once.
Why and when (explain):To pop all to make it as efficent as possible.

Anything you want to add?:
Bloody hell you wouldn't wanna miss out on this absolute freak druid with the wierdest humour your even seen! including singing in ventrilo Sad if officers tell me to i might just do it!
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid.   [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Will you sing YMCA?

And no wai, you can't be the weirdest druid out there. That's totally my role.

But I'm assuming from your app your prefered playstyle is resto, right?
Back to top Go down
nuikol

PostSubject: Hehe   [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Razya wrote:
Will you sing YMCA?

And no wai, you can't be the weirdest druid out there. That's totally my role.

I'M WIERD! trust me, I prefer nothing to be honest, I love both tanking and healing...

And I can and will sing YMCA for you Wink

Btw, forgot to add stats in bear.. 39% dodge, and 44,5k unbuffed :p,
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid.   [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Full stamina gemming I'm assuming then though? (not that it's bad or something, just curious Razz)

But wouldn't glyph of swiftmend be better than rebirth? I find that one of the most useless major glyphs out there... even though in some situations they could be useful... but still..
Back to top Go down
nuikol

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid.   [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Razya wrote:

But wouldn't glyph of swiftmend be better than rebirth? I find that one of the most useless major glyphs out there... even though in some situations they could be useful... but still..

As you can see by my stamina and dodge Wink yea im all stamina socketed...

And the rebirth have been since old server were we had 1 druid to CR the MT when/if he dies... I will ofcourse exchange it if you wish so.
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid.   [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Come online ^^
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid.   [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:29 am

Accepted so bring your singing voice sunday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid.   [Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Nuikol - Resto/Feral druid.
Page 1 of 1