Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reki

[Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid   [Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:42 am

Name: Rijk
Can you raid from 19:00-23.30 (servertime)?: Yea
Can you raid more if needed?: Ofc im almost 30 Rolling Eyes

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Rekihoof
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren wannabe troll
/played: 30days, about 300 total over all chars

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: Inscription with all the glyphs from the books
Profession 2: Herbalism (nothing is more fun than to ninja herbs in flightform)
First Aid: Not leveled atm since im a healer but np to level ofcourse

Specc & Glyphs: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/) http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#QB4MaDOxt9BD,pNX-3O,10676

Why that spec & glyphs?: It fits my playstyle, i'll respec away from the Furor talent and into 3/3 Nature's Focus/Empowered touch but since i'm condemned to pug life atm it fits me fine.

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Rekihoof (offspec tank but mostly heroic, emblem of heroism gear, only use it to find quick heroic groups)

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

MC. BWL, AQ40, ZG, Karazhan, SSC, Magtheridon, Gruul, Malygos, OS, Naxx, Ulduar (not full, guild died ;/), Onyxia25
I don't do pug raiding because i hate the achievement asking tards in lfg

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)

I'm a victim of newbish people in the guild that died on thaddius every week so never got the title for undying/immortal, never had the opportunity to try os+3d

You played other games on high level? add them aswell. Lineage 2, and tried warhammer/aoc but wow is way better

Previous Guilds?: Pre WotLK ive been in alot of guilds but i've been a victim of alot of dying guilds or going casual for a while but here they are: Infested, Undecided, Goes Berserk, nam, mania and last but not least The Phoenix Foundation in wotlk.

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Not that i know of

Why do you want to join us?: I really like the pve endgame and to be part of one of the best the server has to offer, sadly like i said before ive been a victim of many dying guilds where people argued about some item dividing the guild etc or just plain going casual because of the summer. The thing i'm looking for is a steady guild that doesn't have people that die on the same thing every week and pushes forward in what we are doing.
Now with Icecrown Citadel being around the corner i kinda feel this is my last chance to see WotLK endgame, i still really want to finish Ulduar and ToC and i've been waiting to fight Arthas since WoW launched.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: Steady attendance, good healing and a selfloathing personality

Other

Computer specification: Dualcore e6600, Geforce GTS8800, 4gb Ram, Windows 7. Never get framedrops and if i would get them i'd play on lowest detail.
Internet Connection: Stable 30/3mbit
Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No, once in a while a broken harddisk or whatever but its all stable

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? When i'm bored at work yes.
How do you keep yourself up to date? See above :>

Do you speak on ventrilo?: Computer is in living room where my gf watches tv/has friends over so not really able to speak sadly, listening is no problem and i can type superfast in critical situations !
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: No, not at this time.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Yes, have an alchemist alt so that is not a problem
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Aslong as there is some form of progress you won't hear me complain

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img142/5369/wowscrnshot102709222936.jpg

Do you use any macros?:
Why and when (explain): NS+HT, whenever i see a critical situation demanding it

Anything you want to add?: I know my gear isn't superoptimal right now since i don't pug raid, the other druid app looks way better gearwise but skillwise it should not be any problem, i can quickly figure out any fight after doing it once (this doesn't mean i don't look up tacts Wink) and i really want an opportunity to be a steady raider in the guild.
I'm not one to guildhop as soon as i get some items, when i join a guild i stay with it till the bitter end which has led to some occasions where i was guildless for a while but idk i'm just too loyal i guess.
This seems like a good steady guild to be and i want to be a part of it.

Thanks for reading

[Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid Flexhoof
Back to top Go down
Tessla

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid   [Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:01 pm

been trying to contact you ingame for some chatting, but u always afk or offline : )
Back to top Go down
reki

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid   [Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:20 am

oh lol i was checking treckle but hes always raiding or not responding Razz
or im on my warlock doing heroics, his name is rekilock, but ill try to contact you asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid   [Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Rekihoof - Resto druid
Page 1 of 1