Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Laij - Resto druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laij

[Accepted] Laij - Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Laij - Resto druid   [Accepted] Laij - Resto druid I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:21 am

About You

Name? Måns
Age? 17
Country? Sweden
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)? Yes
Can you raid more if needed? Most likely yes

Realm? Stormscale
Charactername? Laij
Class? Druid
Race? Tauren
/played? My /played lands on 56 days. Isn't so much but I prefer effective gameplay

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1? Jewelcrafting, I kinda lvl'd it just so I would benefit from the +39sp gems so I don't have that much epic recipes to be fair. I could go and farm some though if that would be a + for the guild
Profession 2? Alchemy, one of the best profs you can get as a active raider now-a-days in my opinion. You can make flasks and pots to yourself and guild members for so to say more effective raids. You earn a decent amount of gold out from it as well, we like!
First Aid? Haven't really bothered First Aid since I'm Resto, but of course I can go and lvl it up if needed.

Specc & Glyphs? My Resto raiding-spec (14/0/57): http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#QBlPo4WDbcbns,,10676

- List of Glyphs -

My Major glyphs
Glyph of Swiftmend, my Swiftmend spell does not longer consume a Rejuv or Regrowrth from my target

Glyph of Rejuvenation, when my target is below 50% health my Rejuvenation spell heals them for additional 50% (acoording to the normal amount)

Glyph of Innervate, ok this one is discussable and I will probably replace it sooner or later. However, I regenerate more mana from my Innervate spell out of it

My Minor glyphs
Glyph of Uburdened Rebirth, my CR spell named Rebirth does not longer need reagents

Glyph of the Wild, reduces the base mana cost of the motw/gotw spell by 50%

Glyph of Dash incoming as the third one, reduces the cooldown of my Dash ability

Why that spec & glyphs? The spec choise is pretty basic as a raiding resto druid. I could switch to another spec I've played with as well (11/0/60) where NS were included. I changed to this one since I believe it fits my playstyle

Gear? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Laij Just a sidenote, I got decent gear for raiding in all specs, including Balance

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)? I'll make a list of those I've cleared during WotLK since this druid were made when WotLK was released.

Fully cleared instances
Naxx 10/25
Malygos 10/25
OS 10/25 (including 3D both 10/25)
VoA 10/25
Ulduar 10 (12/13 HMs)
Onyxia 10/25
TotC 10/25

Instances that ain't fully cleared yet
TotgC 10/25 (4/5, got to Anub with 49 tries left when we started wiping)
Algalon 10/25

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding? I got a few PvE achievements but it's not like they are of star quality so to speak. But I'll list them however
OS 10/25 3D
The Unyding
Ulduar 10 12/13 HMs

You played other games on high level? add them aswell. Actually I haven't. I played Counter-Strike back in the days tho

Previous Guilds? Legacy, Naos, Aurora Borealis and Almost Skilled which is my current guild. It is a newstarted project that didn't turn out to good unfortunately. Guild Master decided to disband the guild due lack of recruits and such

About <Last Effort>
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you? I'm afraid not

Why do you want to join us? It seems like you guys are forming a good raiding guild, that's why!

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress? You can expect a friendly player that comes prepared to raids with flasks and pots. I'm also willing to give constructive criticism to other players and people are more then welcome to do the same with me

Other

Computer specification? AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ 2.61 GHz processor, Gefore 8800GT graphic gard, 2048 MB RAM-memory (DDR2)

Internet Connection 24/1, it's very reliable wired connection. I do never get unexpected disconnects or so.

Do you have problems with your connection/computer? As mentioned in the question above, no

Knowledge and theorycraft

Do you read theory about your class? Yes, I stick with the site http://www.elitistjerks.com

How do you keep yourself up to date? I read news at http://www.mmo-champion.com for upcoming patches or/and upcoming expansions

Do you speak on ventrilo? In raids: Yes, when it's needed. Otherwise I'm a social person that likes to talk

Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo? Absolutely

Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid? Yes, I have atleast 30 healing/mana pots and 4 flasks ready for each raid (duration on my flasks is 2h since I'm alchemist)

Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining? Of course, I'm a relaxed person and do rarely whine on whipes

Link picture to UI? Just took a random screenshot from the folder, nothing special about it. http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/WoWScrnShot_102209_180045.jpg

Do you use any macros? To be honest, no, I don't
Why and when (explain)? -

Anything you want to add? Yes, you guys should know that I've got some high fever at the moment so I don't know if I can stick to the raids in the beginning but I'll try. I have to go to the hospital and such, you know. So I might not be ready mentally for raiding first days but I'll raid asap. Hope u understand

Thanks for reading, I'll bring you two smileys for the time!

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

[Accepted] Laij - Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Laij - Resto druid   [Accepted] Laij - Resto druid I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:52 am

If you can move and heal your what were looking for.

Whisper an officer for an invite. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com

[Accepted] Laij - Resto druid
Page 1 of 1