Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] dk tank application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razorbea

[ACCEPTED] dk tank application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] dk tank application   [ACCEPTED] dk tank application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:51 am

About You 19 year old male from sweden.
Name: Albin Brixhamre.
What days of the week can you raid on?: Those days you need me to play.
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: yes no problem.
Can you raid more if needed?: Ofc ,

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Razorbeam
Class:deathknight.
Race:Troll
/played: This char 65 hours, at my druid 45. ( those hours in lvl 80 )

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: JC for staminabuff. And so other players in my guild have someone to craft gems to em.
Profession 2: Enchanting for ringenchants. And for guildis to enchant their gear.

First Aid: 270
Cooking:About 100, prob skilling it someday.
Fishing:450. So I can fish for feast etc.

Spec Blood.
Specc & Glyphs: Blood specc. Glypf of vampiric blood , deathstrike & runestrike.

Why that spec & glyphs?:I have specced blood cause it's the best way to build tps. And it give me vampiric blood that is a very nice tank cd.
Glyphs is the best for tanking aswell. Glyph of runestrike = more tps. glyph of vampiric blood = longer duration. Glyph of deathstrike = recive more heals from it.

Gear (Link to profile/armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)

Damage gear: not that good , got full deadly and some furios parts ( pvp )
Healing gear: -
Tanking gear: Full toc 25 - 10. Some old ulduar peices but not that many.

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came (mention pre-WOTLK as well). (Mention them as: vanilla wow, TBC, WotLk) Started playing at vanilla but never raid. When BT came I start play again after a break. Downed everything from there to anub in toc 25. Have done toc 10 HC to anub and got him to 18 %.

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)
Have twillight vanquisher from januari. Got the Immortal. ( black protodrake pre ulduar ) Got salty ( all fishing achivements but that only make me a nolifer.)

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.
Only counterstrike but that was a acouple of years ago. WC3.

Previous guilds
Guildname: Discipline @ alliance side on stormscale. Inster coin on horde stormscale. And now in tesla Coil horde stormscale.

Why did you leave?: Discipline died when toc came out. Wanted to play with my IRL friend that's why I left Instert Coin.

Guildname: Tesla coil
Why did you leave?: havent left yet. But i want to play more hardcore and I cant do it in that guild.

About <Last Effort>
What do you know about us?: Only that u played on a different server before, and you are nwe on stormscale.

Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Hm , up to treckie to decide.

Why do you want to join us?: looking for a hardcore guild to take realmfirst when next enqounter coming.

What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: A very dedicated dk tank with lots of experience.

Other

Computer specification: Im not t hat god at comps but a game computer for 12k , bought it in april this year.
Internet Connection: Stabil line , never get dc'd

Do you have problems with your connection/computer? No nothing.

Knowledge and theorycraft

Do you read theory about your class? Yes I read for new patch etc.

How do you keep yourself up to date? Homepage , mmo - jerks etc.

Which sites and forums do you visit mmo - jerks

Do you have Ventrilo Mix?: yes I have
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes I do
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes no problem.
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Yes that is a must.
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: never whine on anything.

Link picture to UI:
Macros

Do you use any macros?:
Why and when (explain): only got macro for runestrike for max tps. Have bind it to every attack so I dont haveto push it all the time.

[Anything you want to add?:] Nah dont think so. As i told u , Im a very dedicated player.
Back to top Go down
Treck
Admin
Treck

[ACCEPTED] dk tank application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] dk tank application   [ACCEPTED] dk tank application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Dedicated, well informed and active.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://last-effort.forumotion.com

[ACCEPTED] dk tank application
Page 1 of 1