Last Effort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde guild Stormscale

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Prot / Fury warrior application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melonz

[Declined] Prot / Fury warrior application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Prot / Fury warrior application   [Declined] Prot / Fury warrior application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 am

About You
Name: Jens Jansen
Can you raid from 19.00-23.30 (servertime)?: I sure can
Can you raid more if needed?: Ofcourse Smile

Realm: Stormscale
Charactername: Melonz
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauren
/played: Total time: 39 days, level 80 time: 28 days.

Professions (mention rare crafts)
Profession 1: 450/450 Mining
Profession 2: 420/450 Leatherworking (This will be 450 soon)
First Aid: 450

Specc & Glyphs:

I got two speccs! Prot and Fury with prot as Mainspec and fury as the brand new offspecc i just started with.
Prot: 5/15/51, Why this spec, this spec got --> Improved Demoralizing Shout and Commanding Presence to support the raid. The reason why I didn't go any further in arms? and get Impale + Deep wounds? It's cause I don't really need the DPS boost from it and Im only tanking raids, so no AoE threat needed with Deep Wounds. Maybe if I join this guild, I'll respec to 15/3/53, which is more arms and slightly more prot to get more TPS, since I expect your dps is better than the average PuG dps. About my glyphs: Blocking (10% block value after using shield slam is a permanent 10% block) Devistate (more snap threat, most important threat ingame) Vigilance (Which gives me extra threat from the person being vigilanced.
Fury: 19/52/0 (standard fury dps spec, not much to mention about it) The only thing is: I specced imp Cleave, for bigger cleave numbers (which helped my old guild in togc10 anub dps). Glyphs are: Whirlwind (2 sec less CD on your main nuke ability lol), Execution (execute will hit as if you had 10 extra rage, big dps increase when the boss is below 20% hp), Cleaving (This was either Cleaving or Heroic Strike, but since im specced in improved cleave i'll take this one to maximize my cleave)

Why that spec & glyphs?:

I guess I mentioned that in the above question... ^^

Gear: (Link to armory) (www.chardev.org for offspecc gear)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Melonz --> prot

http://www.chardev.org./?profile=323748 --> Fury, That weapon in there is duel wielded with the same gems, Berserking enchants coming on soon.

Experience
Mention which raidinstances you've been in and how far in each of them you came. (vanilla, TBC, WotLk)

I started raiding in end-TBC.
TBC: Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Magtheridons Lair, Gruuls Lair.
WotLK: Naxx10/25
OS10/25 +3
Maly10
Never did Maly25 since i pugged it all back then.
Ulduar10/25 Till Mimiron, never did Vezax and Yoggy since I was still pugging.
(This is where i joined a guild called: Northrenders.)
ToC10/25
ToGC10 4/5
ToGC25 0/5 (too many slacking players in the raid) Pissed me off from time to time.)

Mention if you have achieved any pve achievements in regarding to raiding (AKA. Undying, Twilight Vanquisher... whatever you might think will enhance your possibilities of joining Last Effort)

Unfortunately I didn't do that since I just joined a guild this patch (3.2) And that guild never did any PvE achievements.

You played other games on high level? add them aswell.

Super Smash Brothers Melee.
Stepmania (with the flashy arrows yes)

Previous Guilds?:

Northrenders, reasonable 10 man group but the 25 man group was terrible. We had some Toc10/25 geared DPS pulling of 3k. But we had a decent 10 man group tho. Did hardmodes for 2 weeks, and then I left due to officers being offline for way too long and guilds continueous slacking.

About
Is there anyone you know in Last Effort who can recommend you?: Nope, real life friend of mine told me Last Effort was a good endgame raiding guild. And I'm looking for a guild who does hardmodes on 25 man and don't fucks up at voidzones, reacting fast. People with brains, these are pretty rare in WoW these days.
Why do you want to join us?: For smooth raiding. a friendly atmosphere and mature people, also to learn some extra facts from very experienced players.
What can we expect to gain from you in our PvE-progress?: A player who doesnt go nerd-rage, who doesnt fail at voidzones or Heigans 'very hard' dance (lol).., you get what I mean. A motivated tank (or dps) who wants to progress while being very focussed on his goal.

Why should we want you? Explain to us why you believe you are the one we want!:
Im a fast learner, speak some nice english, can listen very well. I read up on my class and content about every day. Im VERY VERY motivated to raid, and most important of all, I can follow tactics instantly and I dont fail.

Other

Computer specification: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor --- 2 GB DDR2 --- 15.4" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite --- 160 GB HDD --- 1280 MB ATI --- HD 2600 Hypermemory
Internet Connection: Ziggo, 54Mbps all the time.
Do you have problems with your connection/computer?
Nope, not at all, I have my Video settings set on normal for the best performence. And I never DC Smile

Knowledge and theorycraft
Do you read theory about your class? Yes, about every day. Kungen pew pew :>
How do you keep yourself up to date? www.mmo-champion.com, Tankspot.com. Elitiskjerks.com, ArenaJunkies.com, random forums for the lols aswell ^^

PTR without any fuzz and whine?: Ofcourse =D
Do you speak on ventrilo?: Yes
Are you willing to discuss you application on ventrilo?: Yes
Willing to bring pots and flasks to every raid?: Who wouldn't?
Will you wipe on progress bosses without whining?: Thats what im aiming for, progress, so 100% yes.

Link picture to UI: (http://imageshack.us/)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/uimelonz.png/
I like to keep my UI very very simple.

Do you use any macros?: Macros, only in PvP, the only macro i use in PvE is for intervene.
Why and when (explain):
For example: We're on the worms on hardmode (toc), and the tank has Bile, I get poison. Just a simple example, but I like to use that macro personally Smile

Anything you want to add?:
I hope you will consider my application, I'll be checking the forums every day! And I know my trinkets are bad in prot (and fury aswell lols), but the scarab trinket from faction champs25 just won't drop for me. Also I just faction changed today since alliance was kinda crappy (guildwise), only Glamour and Ad Infinitum but they weren't in need of any prot warriors.

This was my application, thanks for your time and im hoping for a good response anytime soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Razya

Razya

[Declined] Prot / Fury warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Prot / Fury warrior application   [Declined] Prot / Fury warrior application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Poke Tessla for a chat mate.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Prot / Fury warrior application
Page 1 of 1